Comfort Keepers, is a growing franchise home care agency seeking multiple interactive/companion safety caregivers to join and become a part of our dedicated team. We are looking to fill a variety of part-time and full-time positions offering flexible start dates in locations throughout Manhattan. We strive to offer opportunities near your home and place caregivers into shifts that work well with your schedule.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- A kind, compassionate, and caring demeanor
- A genuine concern about helping people and high moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Be respectful, responsible and reliable
- Access to public transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Interactive/Companion roles don’t require formal training however prior experience working in home care is a big plus. We are, however, willing to train the right candidates for the job.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive pay rates (commensurate with experience)
- Training opportunities for new and experienced candidates; come grow with us!
- 24 hour support and the tools you need to be successful on the job
- Flexible start dates and scheduling options
- The ability to work near your home
- A rewarding career assisting seniors throughout all stages of their lives and most importantly feeling good about making a difference.
INTERVIEWING OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS TO FILL A VARIETY OF OPENINGS
TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW PLEASE CALL OR FORWARD RESUME/CONTACT INFORMATION TO:
Comfort Keepers New York City
Attn: General Manager
1501 Broadway 12th Floor
Office: (212) 221-3262