"I wish to acknowledge the superb contributions to my mother's safety and well-being made by the people of Comfort Keepers. Not only did you arrange for her care on very short notice, but every caregiver who came to the house was well prepared for her difficult work. Every one of them was compassionate and skilled and added a unique touch to her care."
"Thank you so much for the assistance you gave us. We were at the end of our rope and didn't know who to turn to. We knew Dad didn't want to go to a nursing home, but we couldn't stay with him 24/7 and carry on with our lives. I was going to quit my job so I could stay with him when Comfort Keepers came into our lives. You were a Godsend."
"I want to personally thank you for taking care of my mom during her last days. Your time with her was special and helped make her comfortable. I have a newfound respect for the care you give people. You are truly special."
In Home Senior Care for Manhattan – Comfort Keepers
Manhattan is truly unique. With a population of about 1.7 million residents living in only 22.83 square miles, it is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Comfort Keepers is based in the heart of Manhattan at 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York City, NY. As part of the community we are a reliable trusted choice when you need local at home care services. We are in your neighborhood and we are part of your neighborhood.
Services in NYC
- At home care – short term and long term – for seniors and special needs
- Pre-operative and Post-operative at home care
- Specialized non-medical care for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients
- End of life, transitioning and respite care services
- 24 hour and live in at home care
- Hourly scheduled care based on need
- Supplemental companion care in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
The Comfort Keepers Advantage in Manhattan & New York City
- In-home custom “Plan of Care” tailored for the NYC area and NYC living arrangements
- One of the largest providers in the USA but locally owned and operated
- All care provided by our own employees – screened by Federal, NY State and NYC background checks
- All caregivers are bonded and insured to protect for injury and theft
- All caregivers are Certified Home Health Aides, trained by the State of New York, in addition to graduating from the Comfort Keepers training program for Interactive Caregiving
- Local knowledge of the city – shopping , medical facilities, parks, transit options
- Bilingual office staff – English & Spanish
- Quick response to all five boroughs
- Local references
- Treating seniors at home with dignity and compassion
Manhattan Neighborhoods Serviced
All neighborhoods in Manhattan are serviced by Comfort Keepers NYC including:
Upper West Side, Upper East Side, Midtown, Midtown West, Midtown East, Gramercy Park, Sutton Place, Tudor City, Lincoln Square, West Village, Greenwich Village, Tribeca, Murray Hill, Beekman, Yorkville, Lenox Hill, Kips Bay, Penn South, Battery Park City, Hell’s Kitchen, Chelsea, SoHo, NoHo, East Village, Stuyvesant Town, Carnegie Hill, Flatiron
How to Get Started
Please give us a call in our Manhattan office at (212) 221-3262 or simply send us an email Thank you!